Foods that boost your mood
There are some of the foods which are rich source of the nutrients needed by our body and at the same time these elevate our mood.
Some of the example are as follows.
- Cashews, Almonds, and Hazelnuts These nuts are rich in protein and magnesium, a mineral that plays a key role in converting sugar into energy. Being low on magnesium can drain your energy. Good sources of magnesium include whole grains, particularly bran cereals, and some fish, including halibut.
- Brazil Nuts Add Brazil nuts to the mix for selenium, a mineral that may be a natural mood booster. Studies have linked low selenium to poorer moods. Smaller amounts of selenium are also found in meats, seafood, beans, and whole grains. Don’t overdo it: Too much selenium is harmful.Previous page
- Lean Meats.Lean beef, skinless chicken, and turkey are sources of protein that include the amino acid tyrosine. Tyrosine boosts levels of two brain chemicals (dopamine and norepinephrine) that can help you feel more alert and focused. Meats also contain vitamin B-12, which may help ease insomnia and depression.
- Salmon Fish Fatty fish, such as salmon, is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which may protect against depression and be good for heart health. Besides fish, sources of omega-3 include nuts and leafy, dark green vegetables.
- Leafy Greens Folate is another nutrient that may lower the risk of depression. Find it in leafy green vegetables (such as spinach and romaine lettuce), legumes, nuts, and citrus fruits.
- Fiber in various foods Fiber helps keep your energy steady throughout the day. Many people don’t get enough fiber. You can fix that by eating more beans, whole fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Water intake Staying hydrated can help you avoid getting tired. Some studies suggest even mild dehydration can slow your metabolism and sap your energy. The solution is simple — drink plenty of water or other unsweetened beverages throughout the day.Some of the studies suggests to take 6 to 8 glass of water per day.Taking water empty stomach in the morning is also recommended.
- Main aim of these foods is to keep balance and don’t take excess of any of these useful foods.
(Source webMD and etc) we will continue it.