Posted Sept. 24, 2014
- The brought up of baby and children are influenced by the parents is a myth. Raising a child is the hardest, most responsible and satisfying task a human being can face. It's also the job for which people receive the least formal training.
- If children are constantly told “ you can not do this “ and “ you can not do that” their natural curiosity is subdued, their confidence becomes retarded, and they soon believe they can not do anything.
- Not all parents are good to, or for , their children.
- Be alert for the boy or girl who can be assisted by a positive influence or a helping hand and extend yours.
- Each of us has the ability and capacity to be a positive influence in the life of a child who, without us , may grow up misguided. (walter D.Smith).
- It is believed that the habits and nature of of a child is groomed by the age of 4 to 6 years.But I believe that some of the habits are inherited. No doubt there is influence of the sorrounding on the children.
Parents are the role models
Parents are the most influential role models children are likely to have. Parents who pay compliments and show respect, kindness, honesty, friendliness, hospitality and generosity to their children will encourage them to behave in the same way.
- Parents should express their unconditional love for their children, as well as provide them with the continued support they need to become self-assured and happy.
- It's also important that parents set reasonable expectations for their children and tell them in plain words what they expect from them
Do the parents need to have discipline ?
The answer is big YES
- This is why parents, who put in the effort every day to provide consistent boundaries to their children, will (eventually!) end up with better behaved kids.
- Discipline is crucial when bringing up a child. All children need and want reasonable boundaries.
- Through discipline your child learns that some kinds of behaviour are acceptable and others are not.
- Setting boundaries for children's behaviour helps them to learn how to behave in society.
- Discipline is difficult to deal with because it demands consistency.
- Being a parent is a 24-hour job. The rules have to apply every day.
- Inconsistency and lack of discipline create confused and rootless children.
- They will test their parents constantly to find out what is the reality and truth.
Spending sufficient time with children is it necessary ?
Answer is big YES
- A child's greatest need is quality time with their parents.
- Finding time to spend together as a family can be difficult. In many households, parents have to go to work, which limits the time they have to spend with their children. In addition, children are involved in school and other activities.
- Try to arrange a time each day, such as during breakfast or dinner, when the entire family can be together.
- Fixed routines are important for children.
- It's also a good idea for everyone to get together and talk. Mealtimes provide a perfect opportunity to chat about the events of the day.
- Everybody should take part in the conversation: parents should pay attention and show interest in whatever their children say.
- Make it a family rule that everyone eats together and stays at the table, at least until everyone has finished eating.
- This encourages them not to rush their food – but more importantly it gives an opportunity for conversation.
- Children like to have special days reserved for special activities.
- For example, Saturday at the library or garden with the father. Some activities with the mother like swimming or gardening.
- Such rituals and routines build strong families.
- Encourage your children to take part in planning activities.
- It's good for a family to do a variety of fun things together, such as playing games and going to the movies or concerts.
Please see this video and it will help you about various issues of the child.
HOW TO LIVE WITH CHILDREN
- The main problem with children is how to live with them.
- The adult is the problem in child raising, not the child.
- A good, stable adult with love and tolerance in his heart is about the best therapy a child can have.
The main consideration in raising children is the problem of training them without breaking them.
Children are not dogs. They can't be trained like dogs are trained. They are not controllable items.
So whatever is applied to grown up men or women , also apply to child.
It is agreed that to be a good parents, there are two important things to observe.These are :
- Most important is to love your child.I believe that it will be rare that parents do not love their child.
- Other important thing is always listen your child carefully with full attention.The child should realise that you are listening to him and your turn is the last to speak.
This is also said by psychiatrist Dr Frederick Neuman MD.
Posted Sept. 22, 2014
Time and money should both be budgeted, and neither should be wasted.
The perception of time depends on if you are looking forward or backward.
Time on a clock goes around and around and around.
In life , it passes only once,so use it well.
There is poetry in urdu that says : Gharial daita hay munadi, gardoon nain ek ghari aur ghata dee:.
It means that clock tells you that one more second or minutes or hours is passed and your life is shortened.
When time passing it means that our life is not increasing but rather decreasing.
Lucky are those people who make the best use of their life.
The time which passes will never come back again so do not repent on the past.Always think about the time which is in your hands means present.
Nobody knows about the future.
Posted Sept. 22, 2014
This is not the owl but it is seed.This looks like Reedsternber’s cell of Hodgkin’s disease.
Mirror image of two eyes or two holes.
This is really interesting that how nature replicate itself in different shapes and ways.
Posted Sept. 21, 2014
Photo of the day is beautiful sunset .You can enjoy nature and colors.
This photo taken at the detroit river and you are seeing the other side as Canada.
Posted Sept. 21, 2014
- Helping the humanity is the most satisfying action in your life.
- When you have some extra time and energy, help the needy.You will be richly rewarded.
- If a person’s life has been derailed, use your positive influence to help him to get back on track.
- Somewhere there is a cause looking for you, keep your eyes and ears open so you can see and hear it coming.
- Helping the needy is act which pleases the God(Allah Subhan o Tala).
Modified from Walter D. Smith
Posted Sept. 16, 2014
These clouds with beautiful colors always fascinate me. Presenting more beautiful clouds.Clouds are natural beauty over our heads.
Clouds have effect on our earth energy balance, climate and weather.
Clouds are the main regulator of climate temperature.
Clouds are collection of tiny particles of water and ice and they grow large to be seen.These water vapours evaporate from the open water, soil and plants enters the atmosphere.
These clouds move from one place to other and this process is called as advection..
See the black contrast of the cloud
White clouds are dominating.
Mainly white clouds looking beautiful over green mountain.
This is not Tornado but actually is the clouds.
See the golden color shade of clouds.
Posted Sept. 16, 2014
- Recognizing that an act is wrong but choosing to do it anyway is a deliberate act of defiance.
- Before doing wrong, weigh the consequences and be prepared to pay the price.Right and justice will prevail in the end.
- You must have enough wisdom to determine what is right and what is wrong.